Ubisoft’s first huge hit of 2014 courtesy of TheGamersHub, enjoy!
Most of the time, you hear about “deck building” games, like Ascenscion, on iOS, but rarely, if ever, does the topic of “dice building” games come up. Well, that’s what Quarriors!, the popular tabletop battling game is all about, and now, it’s coming to iPad later this fall.
Here’s the features summary, fresh from the press release -
The game offers single player and 2 to 4 player online and offline Multi-player and Pass-n-play action! For ages 14 and up, Quarriors! is a unique blend of strategy and chance featuring a revolutionary dice building game mechanic! As a Quarrior! – a mighty mystical warrior – only you have the power to capture dangerous Quarry from the untamed wilds! But your rivals plot against you! They will send their own Creatures and Spells to destroy your Quarry before you can deliver them to Empress Quiana and claim your reward! Summon your Creatures and protect them from your foes and you will earn Glory for yourself. The first player to earn enough Glory will be hailed as the Champion of the Empress. Deck building strategy without the tedium of shuffling!
- Full and faithful transliteration of the original dice building board game Quarriors! by Mike Elliot and Eric M. Lang.
- Single player and up to 4 player Multi-player and Pass-n-play modes.
- Full tutorial included.
- Automatic scoring and rules enforcement.
- Challenging strategic gameplay.
- Immersive sounds, art and engaging special effects bring the tabletop game to life!
- Compatible with iPad (2nd Generation), iPad (3rd Generation), iPad (4th Generation) and iPad Mini running iOS 5.1 or greater.