Ubisoft’s first huge hit of 2014 courtesy of TheGamersHub, enjoy!
Saints Row has defended the top spot despite big new entry’s this week. It looks like Deep Silver have made a good investment in Volition after buying it for $22.3m.
Full Chart below:
GfK/Chart-Track Top 10
- 01. Saints Row 4 (Deep Silver) <Read Our Review
- 02. Splinter Cell: Blacklist (Ubisoft) <Read our Review
- 03. Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn (Square Enix)
- 04. Disney Infinity (Disney)
- 05. Minecraft: Xbox 360 Edition (Microsoft)
- 06. Rayman Legends (Ubisoft)
- 07. Madden NFL 25 (EA)
- 08. Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 (Activision)
- 09. Payday 2 (505 Games) <Read Our Review
- 10. FIFA 13 (EA)