We get hunted down by a group of people, who don’t seem to fire much at us. Weird ...
Saints Row has defended the top spot despite big new entry’s this week. It looks like Deep Silver have made a good investment in Volition after buying it for $22.3m.
Full Chart below:
GfK/Chart-Track Top 10
- 01. Saints Row 4 (Deep Silver) <Read Our Review
- 02. Splinter Cell: Blacklist (Ubisoft) <Read our Review
- 03. Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn (Square Enix)
- 04. Disney Infinity (Disney)
- 05. Minecraft: Xbox 360 Edition (Microsoft)
- 06. Rayman Legends (Ubisoft)
- 07. Madden NFL 25 (EA)
- 08. Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 (Activision)
- 09. Payday 2 (505 Games) <Read Our Review
- 10. FIFA 13 (EA)