This video is a tad late to say the least…
We get ready for our first day of Gamescom,...
Omerta: City Of Gangsters launched with some moderate praise and was a very interesting environment to have a gangster game set in. There were some faults in the game that many fans were not afraid to speak out about but as luck would have it, the developers at Haemimont are looking to take that feedback and put it to use.
Below is the list of changes gathered from the official forums. Changes are due out in the next four to eight weeks for both Xbox 360 and PC. It will be free to all users.
- New maps for multiplayer and sandbox modes
- Enemy gang for sandbox mode, operating independently and taking over businesses – can both attack the player and be attacked by the player
- Customizable game settings and goals for sandbox games
- Economy overview panel for current businesses with their efficiency, profit, ect.
- Visual representation of individual business types on the strategic map via icons
- Additional difficulty setting and “Iron Man” option (saving progress in strategic mode disabled)
- Massive overhaul of cover mechanics in turn-based combat
- Introduction of multiplayer chat and several other minor fixes/changes
They took this chance to also mention that the previously pre-order exclusive ‘Bulgarian Colossus’ is now available to download on PC via Steam.