To celebrate the tenth anniversary of Divine Divinity, Belgian indie studio Larian Studios have announced they will be releasing a limited edition Divinity Anthology which comes in a wonderful Collector’s Edition.
Having released Divine Divinity back in 2002, which was then followed up by the popular Beyond Divinity and Divinity II, Larian Studios have put together a Divinity Anthology that’ll contain all three games and a whole load of extras – and all for just £19.99.
Set for release on October 25th, the anthology – which is limited to 25,000 copies worldwide – comes packed with all this extra content:
- DRM-free and Steam versions of Divine Divinity, Beyond Divinity and Divinity II: Developer’s Cut
- Two music soundtracks featuring the best works of Kirill Pokrovsky, Divinity’s composer, along with outtakes and rare compositions that never made it in to any of the games
- A 145 page Developer’s Journal telling the story of Larian’s last 15 years in the games industry as well as unreleased art and two short stories set in the Divinity universe
- An old-school sticker set featuring skulls, dragons and princesses with which to adorn any receptive surface!
- Two double-sided posters to liven up any room!
- Two codes for unique in-game items for Divinity: Dragon Commander and Divinity: Original Sin, both of which are due in 2013