Pre-alpha footage of zombie survival MMO game, The War Z, has recently surfaced thanks to Youtube channel “FPSGeneral”. While they assure the footage shows pre-alpha gameplay it’s fairly obvious to see how the game only began production followoingt he release and explosive popularity of ARMA II mod, DayZ. The video focuses on headshots, silencer functionality and a barricade system. Things you certainly want when fighting the shambling undead.
- Harsh, but it did have me bored half the time. MORE
- Looks like a cool game. Am I the only one that's a... MORE
- Twitter @ShuPauRo MORE
- CONTEST IS NOW CLOSED. ALL ENTRIES AFTER THIS DO NOT COUNT. Thank... MORE
- Nice Gotta Buy It MORE
- The Ultimate Cool Guy MORE
- I Think Gonna Buy For My Ps Vita Its Awesome MORE
- Naoto, I like her personality! and she is using a good old... MORE
- Rise Kujikawa is my favorite, I like her story and idol qualities.... MORE
- Naoto Shirogane, because as a girl or guy she's hot either way,... MORE
The War Z Demonstrates Zombie Brain Splatter
You may also like...