Reverb Communications and Reverb Publishing has unveiled their incredible PAX Prime 2012 game lineup, to be shown at the Seattle Convention Center. Fans can go to Booth #3340 between August 31st and September 2nd to check out all these incredible new games.
The client lineup includes…
- Alien Spidy (from Kalypso Media): Players can step into the web of an alien spider, stranded here on Earth after a crash landing. To return home Spidy will have to collect the missing pieces of his ship and find his companion, Virgi.
- Dollar Dash (Kalypso Media): It’s a hectic, fast-paced multiplayer versus game. There are three modes for players to attack, defend or outrun their competition through a variety of unique and comical methods.
- Double Dragon: Neon (Majesco Entertainment): Twin brothers Billy and Jimmy Lee are on a riveting adventure to save the love of their lives, Marian, from Skullmageddon. There’ll be sixteen over the top levels of missions, enemies and battles. Check out this refreshing take to the 80′s classic.
- Pid (Might & Delight): A platformer in which gamers are a young boy whose been stranded on an old, remote planet. He’ll have to make allies and fight off hordes of robots in order to uncover a conspiracy so that he can return home.
Reverb Publishing will have playable demo stations for a number of other titles, including…
- Primal Carnage: It’s humans vs. dinosaurs in this online multiplayer
- Insurgency 2: A strategic and fast-paced first-person shooter that drops gamers into modern day conflict zones
- Rocketbirds: Hard Boiled Chicken: You’re the title character of Hard Boiled Chicken, the original Coq of War who must take on the totalitarian penguin regime of Albatropolis. It’s your mission to assassinate the penguin leader, Putzki.
- Beatbuddy: A musical action-adventure where gamers will take on the role of Beatbuddy, navigating him through a unique world where each level is a song. You’ll need to face the music to advance and overcome obstacles.
- Cognition: An Erica Reed Thriller: Boston-based FBI agent Erica Reed is stricken by the unsolved murder of her brother, dead at the hands of an unknown serial killer. She’ll use her abilities of post-cognition, allowing her to sense an object’s past with a mere touch, to find the answers to this enigmatic mystery.