A leader in the manufacturing of gaming peripherals, Nyko Technologies, has unveiled their latest at E3.
Nyko has announced a daring all-new product line that was developed to enhance the gaming experience by evolving the range of consoles, handhelds, and mobile devices.
“With the tablet evolving into a dedicated gaming platform, it becomes our duty to supply the gamer embracing these devices with the controls and functionality they are accustomed to,” said Chris Arbogast, director of marketing at Nyko Technologies. “At the same time we have introduced our Free Fighter arcade stick that caters to the fans of fighting games who need precision control and customization options.”
The 2012 product line-up from Nyko’s presentation at E3 includes:
- PlayPad Pro: a full-sized wireless Bluetooth gaming controller for Android tablet devices. The controller features dual analog sticks, a d-pad, face button, and shoulder bumpers. The complementary Playground app will offer backwards compatibility for other Android games and a slew of button-mapping features, including a customized controller layout.
- PlayPad: a travel-sized tablet controller with dual analog sliders, and includes a collapsible tablet stand and carrying case for console-like precision gaming on the go. It includes Nyko’s Playground app and works with any Bluetooth-enabled device running Android 3.0 or higher.
- Free Fighter: an arcade-quality fight stick for PS3 with eight face buttons and a unique ambidextrous design for right or left-handed use. Compatible with all standard fighting games, the Free Fighter is made with authentic Japanese Sanwa Denshi arcade-quality parts and includes an expandable base for comfort and security during lap-top use. The Free Fighter includes four fully customizable macro buttons for quick access to combos, as well as two variable speed turbo buttons for fast, slow or user-created tap speed.
- Power Grip Pro: for the Nintendo 3DS, it’s is an analog slider controller case with extended battery. The hard protective case helps to prevent scratches and dings, and the ergonomic design provides optimal comfort and control. Gamers will enjoy the added control and functionality of the analog slider as well as triple the playtime.
- Power Grip: for the PlayStation Vita, it is an ergonomic grip with built-in rechargeable battery that enables a better hold on the Vita with controller-like grips and up to three times the battery life. The device snaps over the back of the Vita while allowing access to all buttons and the rear touch panel.
Nyko will also be showing off the latest versions of items to be released in their Yo Gabba Gabba! line, which includes Muno Time – a singing, dancing alarm clock charging dock – and the Brobee Hip Pack, a soft and fuzzy carrying case for handheld or mobile devices.
All of these products are on display at Nyko’s E3 booth located in the Los Angeles Convention Center, West Hall, #5000.